11 Signs and Symptoms of Preparing for a More Conscious Death
Notice Your Thoughts…
When you notice yourself thinking/feeling some of these things, you are on the conscious dying path.
I invite you to put your hand on your heart and take a deep breath of gratitude. As you adopt some of these attitudes, you are making it happen!
1. I am healthy and well, but I wonder about dying. What is it like? What do I need to know?
2. How does living well affect dying well?
3. Are there things I can do now to help myself when it’s my time to cross over?
4. Seems like life and death are intimately intertwined. Can’t have one without the other.
5. I wonder what the difference is between death and the ascension process that I’m hearing about.
6. I want to study about near-death experiences, out-of-body experiences and past-life regressions because these accounts talk about what it’s like to die and help me understand better.
7. I am so curious about the afterlife and all the dimensions!!
8. Since I know this life is about learning and contributing, I want to make the most of this experience—including dying consciously. And I am still learning what that’s about!
9. I don’t want any loose ends when I die. I want all levels taken care of—finances, relationships, legalities, emotions and soul.
10. I don’t want to be afraid anymore! I’m choosing to learn more and make death my ally.
11. I know I will die. I see I will die. I can now look death in the eye and know that I go on.